Art.23 (1) The User has the right to refuse the contract without stating reasons for that and without owing any compensation or default payments within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third person.
(2) In order to execute his right under this article the User should notify “Tezzero” in writing of his decision to refuse the contract by individualization of the goods which he wishes to return by means of provision of all data for the order and for delivery, data of the person, who has made the delivery, data of the person, who has accepted the delivery and date of delivery.
(3) The User is obliged to return the goods for his account by handing them to “Tezzero” or to a person authorized by the latter within 14 days for the date on which the User has execute the right of refusal of the contract.
(4) In case the User does not carry out his obligations under the previous paragraph without notifying “Tezzero” for the delay and without providing a good cause for this it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement for execution of refusal of the contract.
Art.24 (1) The User does not have the right to refuse the contract in case the subject of it are: products, produced according to individual specifications or obviously custom made; products which could worsen their quality or products with shorter expiry date; for newspapers, periodicals or magazines, including imported and foreign language magazines; products which could not be returned because of reasons related to human health and which have been unpacked after the delivery; sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed after the delivery.
(2) In case that at receipt of the returned goods it is established that the same are with unsealed factory packaging (refers to products which could not be returned due to reasons related to human health and for sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software) “Tezzero” is not obliged to refund the paid price to the User.
(3) In case that at receipt of the returned goods it is established that the same have been used in any manner, that the their tag and/or packing has been impaired or damaged “Tezzero” is not obliged to refund the paid price to the User.
Art.25 “Tezzero” refunds to the User the price paid by him for the returned goods to a bank account provided by the User, by returned cash or in any other suitable manner expressed for this by the User within 14 days of the receipt of the returned goods.
Art.26 In case the User establishes obvious discrepancy of the goods with the sale contract he has the complete rights to lodge a claim according to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection.